What we do
At Pharma Professionals we offer a wide spectrum of opportunities with top global Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices and Clinical Research Organisations. We focus on highly skilled international candidates and our main area of expertise remains within Europe, although we have a strong track record of successful placements in North America as well as in Emerging Markets, incl. Asia, South America and North Africa. The relationships we have developed make it possible to find genuine matches and offer candidates solid career guidance. We are interested in speaking to experienced professionals of the following profiles:
• Biologists, Biochemists, Toxicologists
• Pre-clinical and Clinical Pharmacologists
• Clinical Research Physicians and Medical Monitors
• Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Specialists
• Medical Advisors and Medical Affairs Managers
• Clinical Project & Operations Managers/Directors
• Clinical Research Associates
• Regulatory Affairs Managers
• Clinical Data Managers and Biostatisticians
• Statistical Programmers (SAS/Oracle Clinical/Clintrial)
• Health Economists and Outcomes Research Managers
• Pricing and Reimbursement Specialists
• QA/QC Specialists, Auditors and Managers
• Formulation Scientists and Laboratory Analysts
• Intellectual Property (European Patent Attorneys, Trademark and Litigations Experts)
• Pilot Plant Managers
• Production and Supply Chain Managers
• Business Development, Marketing & Brand Managers
• Sales, Business Unit, Key Account and General Managers
Why Pharma Professionals
We forge close partnerships and our relationships with our Clients span many years. In many cases we work on an exclusive basis, which is the result of the trust our Clients have with us.
When you get engaged in a recruitment process with us, we treat you as we would like to be treated ourselves, updating you on every step of the process and assisting you with every need, helping to answer questions that you may find difficult to ask your potential employer directly.
We can provide general advice on the cost of living and taxation system in selected location as well as tax incentives available to expats in particular countries of interest.
We are aware that our brand is being built by word of mouth and we would like to thank those with whom we have had the opportunity to work together so far and welcome those who heve just found us and are contacting us first time.
How to apply
If you are contacting us for the first time, please send your up-to-date CV with your contact details to email@example.com. Please also let us know what kind of role you are looking for and where. This will allow us to contact you with relevant opportunities.