On behalf of our Client who specializes in design, development and manufacturing of various types of medical devices we are looking for an experienced Digital Integrated Circuit Designer to join their team working in business unit based in Austria.
- Designing digital modules for mixed-signal integrated circuits for company products
- Programming in VHDL/Verilog with CAD tools
- Cooperating with internal teams and third parties
- Managing for the whole life cycle of the product
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent education
- At least 3 years of experience in digital CMOS IC design and of CAD tools
- Analog design knowledge would be a plus
- Fluency in English, German would be an advantage
If you are interested in working as a part of international team for a market leader, please send your up-to-date CV in English with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or please let me know if you may know someone suitable for this role.