We are currently looking for freelance or permanent Drug Safety / PV Officer to join operations of a pharmaceutical company in Sweden. Preferred location is Stockholm, although we can consider candidates from other parts of region. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and submitting drug safety-related documents, as well as assessment of adverse event reports at local level.
- Monitoring of national/regional pharmacovigilance regulations
- Preparing and submitting Safety Reports and Risk Management Plans
- Ensuring all safety information in documents used by the company and third parties is up-to-date
- Performing safety assessments as needed
- Master’s Degree in Life Sciences
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in postmarketing pharmacovigilance and drug safety
- Working knowledge of Individual Case Study Report processing and management
- Fluency in English and Swedish and with some command of Finnish
The role is based in Sweden. In this position you can expect an excellent prospect of professional development and attractive salary package. If you would like to find our more, please send your CV with contact details to email@example.com and I will contact you with more information, or please let me know if you may know someone suitable for this role.