We are currently looking for freelance or permanent Drug Safety / PV Officer to join operations of a pharmaceutical company in UK and Ireland. Preferred location is West London or neighbouring counties. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and submitting drug safety-related documents, as well as assessment of adverse event reports.
- Monitoring pharmacovigilance regulations
- Preparing and submitting Safety Reports and Risk Management Plans
- Ensuring all safety information in documents used by the company and third parties is uptodate
- Performing safety assessments as needed
- Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in pharmacovigilance and drug safety
- Working knowledge of Individual Case Study Report processing and management
- Fluency in English
The role is based in West London. In this position you can expect an excellent prospect of professional development and attractive salary package. If you would like to find our more, please send your CV with contact details to email@example.com and we will contact you with more information, or please let us know if you may know someone suitable for this role.