Are you interested in a position of Team Leader/Project Manager responsible for small molecule research? Have you possibly worked for a big pharma so far and would like to have more impact on projects? If you would you like to join a small organization that will let you remain focused on research of new small molecule drug products – we want to hear from you.
Our Client is a growing company focused on R&D and working closely with academic research groups in small molecule development. Since they are growing, they are looking for the right person to join the research team in their offices in Belgium.
In this role you will:
- Lead project teams of a few researchers
- Follow-up on various aspects of drug discovery
- Coordinate activities in small molecule projects, especially in medicinal chemistry
- Synthesize, purify and analyze small organic molecules
Who you are:
- You have a PhD in Chemistry or Pharmacy
- You have experience in medicinal chemistry from Pharma industry (min. 5 years)
- You have worked with small molecule drug discovery
- You speak English fluently
You can expect a salary that will match your experience. Our Client would offer you an opportunity to work in a dynamic, ambitious environment, where you can grow together with the company.
If you are open to new challenges and would like to discuss this role, please send your up-to-date CV in English with your contact details to email@example.com