Are you interested in a position of Team Leader/Senior Project Manager responsible for small molecule research? Have you possibly worked for a big pharma so far and would like to have more impact on projects? If you would you like to join a small organization that will let you remain focused on research of new small molecule drug products – we want to hear from you.
Our Client is a growing company focused on R&D and working closely with academic research groups in small molecule development. Since they are growing, they are looking for the right person to join the research team in their offices in Belgium.
In this role you will:
- Lead project teams of a few researchers
- Work on various aspects of drug discovery, e.g. target validation, identification of biomarkers, etc.
- Coordinate activities in small molecule projects, especially related to biology aspects
- PhD in Biology, Pharmacy or a related discipline
- Min. 5 years of experience in biological aspect of drug discovery from Pharma industry, peferably in CNS, immunology or inflammation
- You have worked with small molecule drug discovery
- Fluency in English, additional languages would be an asset
You can expect a salary that will match your experience. Our Client would offer you an opportunity to work in a dynamic, ambitious environment, where you can grow together with the company. If you are open to new challenges and would like to discuss this role, please send your up-to-date CV in English with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org