On behalf of our Client who are a Top 5 Global CRO we are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join their expanding team in Belgium. The position is available at Jr CRA, CRA or Sr CRA level.
- Conducting Pre-Study, Study Initiation, Interim monitoring, and Close-Out visits
- Maintaining study files, writing clinical trial reports and liaising with vendors
- Reporting and following up serious adverse events
- Reviewing progress of projects and initiating appropriate actions to achieve objectives
- Participation in the development of protocols and Case Report Forms
- Liaising with CPM to evaluate needs, resources and timelines
- Prior on-site monitoring experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%, as needed to support project requirements
- Degree or equivalent in a life science discipline
- Fluency in English and Dutch or French and some notions of the other language
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong communication and team work skills
The company offers great growth opportunities, competitive package and excellent working conditions!
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org