We are currently looking for Drug Safety / PV Associate to join an international Clinical Research Organization, one of the top companies globally in this area. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting drug safety, data management processes for quality of data processed, as well as performing any other support activities.
- Providing support to lifecycle safety team members and health care professionals regarding documentation, safety reports, phone calls, emails from investigative sites adverse events, medical inquiries, product support, and other support activities as assigned
- Executing drug safety data management processes, performing quality control and assisting with reconciliation, driving case closure, coordinating translations
- Cooperating with Project Manager by identifying issues and proposing solutions, identifying SOW changes and potential change orders
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Pharmacy/Life Science/Medical Science or related area
- Min. 6 months of experience in pharmacovigilance or clinical research (internship experience is acceptable)
- Fluency in English and B2/C1 level of German or French
Good knowledge of pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements, practices and ICH-GCP guidelines. If you would like to find our more, please send your CV with contact details to email@example.com and we will contact you with more information.