We are currently looking for (Jr) Drug Safety / PV Associate to join a leading Polish CRO specializing in clinical research in CEE and global clinical consulting. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing drug safety, data management processes for quality of data processed, as well as performing any other support activities.
- Executing drug safety data management processes
- Performing any other support activities as assigned
- Providing quality of data processed
- Preparing and submitting Safety Reports
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Pharmacy/Life Science/ Medical Science or related area
- 0-2 years of experience in pharmacovigilance or clinical research (internship experience is acceptable)
- Fluency in German and English (verbal and written) – B2-C1
- Good knowledge of pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements, practices and ICH-GCP guidelines
If you would like to find our more, please send your CV with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you with more information, or please let me know if you may know someone suitable for this role.