We are currently looking for (Jr) Drug Safety / PV Associate to join a leading global CRO initially for 6 months with a possibility to have a permanent contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting drug safety, data management processes for quality of data processed, as well as performing any other support activities.
- Providing support to lifecycle safety team members and health care professionals regarding documentation, safety reports, phone calls, emails from investigative sites adverse events, medical inquiries, product support, and other support activities as assigned
- Executing drug safety data management processes, performing quality control and assisting with reconciliation, driving case closure, coordinating translations.
- Cooperating with Project Manager by identifying issues and proposing solutions, identifying SOW changes and potential change orders
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Pharmacy/Life Science/Medical Science or related area
- Min. 6 months of experience in pharmacovigilance or clinical research (internship experience is acceptable)
- Fluency in English (other European languages will be an asset)
- Good knowledge of pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements, practices and ICH-GCP guidelines
If you would like to find our more, please send your CV with contact details to email@example.com and I will contact you with more information.