We are currently looking for Pharmacovigilance / Drug Safety Specialist, to join operations of a CRO company in Belgium. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and submitting drug safety-related documents, as well as assessment of adverse event reports at local level.
- Ensuring the survey and monitoring of national pharmacovigilance regulations, processing and reporting of safety information and medical inquiries, product support
- Providing safety reports, performing quality control and assisting with reconciliation, driving case closure, coordinating translations
- Maintaining contact with contractual partners, regulators and local competent authorities
- Participating in PV training, related inspection and/or audits, including post inspection/audit support
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Pharmacy/Life Science/Medical Science or related area
- Min. 2 years of experience in pharmacovigilance and drug safety, incl. working with PV Database (Argus, ArisG or similar)
- Good knowledge English, Dutch and French
- Working knowledge of Individual Case Study Report processing and management
It is a home based position. In this position you can expect an excellent prospect of professional development and attractive renumeration. If you would like to find our more, please send your CV with contact details to email@example.com and we will contact you with more information.