We are currently looking for Pharmacovigilance / Drug Safety Specialist, to join operations of a CRO company in Warsaw. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and submitting drug safety-related documents, as well as assessment of adverse event reports at local level.
- Ensuring the survey and monitoring of national pharmacovigilance regulations, processing and reporting of safety information and medical inquiries, product support
- Providing safety reports, performing quality control and assisting with reconciliation, driving case closure, coordinating translations
- Maintaining contact with contractual partners, regulators and local competent authorities
- Participating in PV training, related inspection and/or audits, including post inspection/audit support
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Pharmacy/Life Science/Medical Science or related area
- Min. 3 years of experience in pharmacovigilance and drug safety
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Working knowledge of Individual Case Study Report processing and management
The role is based in Warsaw, Poland. It is home based position, with 2 days per week in client’s office. In this position you can expect an excellent prospect of professional development and attractive renumeration on a freelance basis. If you would like to find our more, please send your CV with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you with more information.