My Client is an international pharmaceutical group with a very strong growth rate and global reach built in the last 10 years. On their behalf I am currently looking for Senior Research & Development Project Manager with excellent communication and coordination skills as well as understanding of pharmaceutical product development to lead projects across selected therapeutic areas.
- Managing, motivating and developing a group of 5 R&D Project Managers working in matrix structure across various stages of product development
- Leading large, complex and/or highly visible projects that are strategically important to the company
- Leading development work and process cost improvements through sharing forecasts, cost data, processes, etc.
- Managing all aspects of process development operations within project development and execution plan in order to manage risk
- Controlling project budgets
- Degree in life sciences plus business qualifications
- Min. 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, incl. strong R&D project management experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams (R&D, Regulatory, Operations, Commercial)
- Good knowledge of project management and planning in pharmaceutical industry, ideally in GMP, GLP, and GCP environment
- Excellent communication, analytical skills as well as team work and team leading skills
- Fluent command of English (Spanish would be an extra asset)
The company is prepared to assist with relocation and help with accommodation, language, etc. if you come from abroad. If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more, please send your CV in English with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you with more details.