On behalf of our Client who are a top global drug development company with strong presence in Europe, we are looking for a (Sr) Director Scientific Affairs who will provide Scientific and Clinical Pharmacology expertise internally as well as externally.
In this role you will:
- Serve as an expert in Clinical Pharmacology on feasibility requests, partnership/preferred provider requests and medical safety committees
- Provide Scientific and Clinical Pharmacology input to proposals and lead protocol design activities for phase I/IIa studies in clinical trials
- Represent the company in front of clients and acts as primary contact for business development on feasibility, medical and scientific issues
- Provide oversight and direction for design, analysis and interpretation of early stage studies
- Physician, Pharmacists or similar education, preferably with PhD or additional degree / specialization in Clinical Pharmacology
- Min. 10 years of experience of working in pharmaceutical industry, preferably in early stage clinical development
- Strong experience with clinical trials
- Fluency in English
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send your CV in English with contact details to email@example.com and we will contact you with more details.