On behalf of our Client who are a market leader in certain type of medical devices, pioneering in their field, we are looking for Software Tester for Windows Applications to join their team in Austria.
- Test software quality of new Windows desktop applications for the clinical fitting of a new implant system
- Evaluate the test basis and support the refinement of requirements to ensure testability, clarity and correctness
- Conduct test design activities to identify and create both manual and automated test cases, test procedures and test scripts traceable to system requirements
- Coordinate the development of prototype systems within feasibility and requirements analysis activities.
- Completed higher technical education and/or min. 3 years of professional experience in the area of software development or testing (experience with security, usability, performance or UI tests is a plus)
- Excellent programming skills in an object-oriented high-level language, ideally C#
- Understanding of structured processes within the development of medical devices required
- Fluent English both written and spoken
The role is based in Austria. In this position you can expect an excellent prospect of professional development and attractive salary package. If you meet above criteria and would like to discuss it further, please, send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com