Our Client are an international Clinical Research Organization, one of the top companies globally in this area. As a result of their growing business, they are looking for new Medical Director who will focus on clinical development in the area of pulmonology / respiratory diseases in phases II-III of clinical trials.
In this position you will:
- Provide internal and external partners with expertise in pulmonology area
- Contribute to protocol and other study documents creation
- Cooperate with Drug Safety to ensure that all relevant plans are in place to properly assess safety
- Act as medical reviewer for data related to projects
- Train project teams (both internal and external)
- Medical Doctor with board certification in pulmonology / respiratory diseases and proven clinical practice in this area
- Experience in clinical trials from CRO or pharma/biotech company or as an investigator
- Leadership and previous project management skills
- Fluency in English
This role is open for international candidates willing to relocate either to Germany or the UK who are eligible to work in EU. If you would like to find our more, please send your CV with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you with more information.