Our Client is a top international Clinical Research Organization, one of the top companies globally in this area. As a result of their growing business, they are looking for Medical Director who will focus on clinical development in the area of Rheumatology in phases II-III of clinical trials. The main focus of this position is with lupus.
In this position you will:
- Provide internal and external partners with expertise in rheumatology and review assessment data from subjects with lupus
- Contribute to protocol and other study documents creation
- Cooperate with PV to ensure that all relevant plans are in place to properly assess safety
- Act as medical reviewer for data related to projects
- Train project teams (both internal and external)
- Medical Doctor with a board certification in rheumatology and proven clinical experience in this area
- Experience in clinical development, either from CRO/pharma/biotech company or as an investigator/medical monitor in clinical trials
- Leadership and project management skills
- Fluency in English, very good interpersonal and communication skills
This role is also open to international candidates willing to relocate either to Germany, UK or Bulgaria. If you would like to find our more, please send your CV with contact details to email@example.com and I will contact you with more information.